Starter Company Plus – The first intake is in session already but there will be a 2nd intake beginning mid January 2020. If anyone is interesting in applying for the next session please register on our events page to attend one of the two info sessions set up for December 3rd or 5th.
What the Starter Company Plus program includes:
- one-on-one advice from a Small Business Advisory Centre advisor
- take part in a business plan boot camp and training from professional consultants and speakers
- potential funding of up to $5,000
- 6 biweekly group coaching sessions for grant recipients
- obtaining knowledge that will better position your business to be more successful and profitable
Who is eligible?You can apply if you are:
- 18 years or older
- A Canadian/Ontario citizen running your business in North Leeds, Smiths Falls or Lanark County
- Working in your business full time; 30-35 hours a week; all year round
- Generating income
- In your first 5 years of business
To qualify for funding of up to $5,000, you need to be able to contribute at least 25% (in cash or in kind) of the grant amount.
Non-profits will not be eligible for the grant but may be eligible to take part in the training. This will be looked at on a case by case basis.
How to apply
Please see our Events page for our next Information Session which allows you apply to the program. Information sessions are mandatory.
613-283-7002 x 109
Contact us today to set up an appointment to get some guidance on next steps in your business, if you haven’t met with us yet, or if you have any further questions about the program.