APPLICATIONS FOR THE INTAKE CLOSED ON JULY 8th
WE RECEIVED SO MANY GREAT APPLICATIONS THIS ROUND AND 9 GRANTS HAVE BEEN AWARDED! STAY TUNED FOR THE LIST OF RECIPIENTS.
What the Starter Company Plus program includes:
- one-on-one advice from a Small Business Advisory Centre, advisor
- take part in a business plan boot camp and training from professional consultants (at this time training will be conducted via zoom in 4 sessions and they will be held from 9:00- 1:00 pm-August 4th, 6th, 11th and 13th)
- potential funding of up to $5,000
- 6 biweekly group coaching sessions for grant recipients (via zoom at this time)
- access to webinars
- obtaining knowledge that will better position your business to be more successful and profitable
Who is eligible?
You can apply if you are:
- 18 years or older
- A Canadian/Ontario citizen with a business in Smiths Falls, Lanark County or the north part of Leeds Grenville
- Working in your business full time; 30-35 hours a week; year round
- Generating income
- In your first 5 years of business
To qualify for funding of up to $5,000, you need to be able to contribute at least 25% (in cash or in kind) of the grant amount.
Non-profits will not be eligible for the grant program and you must be the owner or majority owner of the business.
How to apply
Please read the Guidelines prior to applying for the Starter Company Plus program –
- Application (this intake is closed)
- The Small Business Advisory Centre will review and conduct phone interviews for all eligible/completed applicants and then contact applicants as to whether successful or not
- Business Plan Boot camp (4 days)
- Funding pitch and decision
- Coaching Business (funding participants)
Contact us today to set up an appointment to get some guidance on next steps in your business, if you haven’t met with us yet, or if you have any further questions about the program. (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Applications are now closed.