Business Plan Wizard
Welcome to the Business Plan Wizard, a fun and interactive learning environment designed for secondary school students and other users that’s all about business planning!
Launch the Business Plan Wizard
You and two other students named Trina and Jordan are about to embark on learning adventure where you’ll meet a Wizard who will show you how to create a business plan. You will:
- Learn the process of developing a business plan, including
how to form a business idea, research the marketplace, plan your operations and marketing and develop a 12-month financial forecast.
- Use convenient tables and templates to write your own business plan step-by-step.
- Have fun while you learn through games, puzzles and an engaging storyline.
You can pause your work at any time by saving your session and returning to it later using the “Resume Previous Session” feature on the Wizard homepage. You can review your business plan entries at any time, and once you’ve completed all stages of the Business Plan Wizard, you can compile your plan into formatted output plan suitable for emailing or printing out.
The Business Plan Wizard has been developed to support you in delivering the Ontario Business Studies Curriculum. It meets most expectations of Venture Planning in an Electronic Age (BVD4C). It also meets expectations in several other curriculum areas from Grades 7 to 12.
- Theory and skills of developing a business plan are delivered in 8 parts that can be completed in 12 to 17 class periods.
- Features an engaging storyline and games to help make learning fun and interactive.
The Business Plan Wizard is a helpful resource that’s available free of charge to any individuals and organizations interested in learning about and/or developing a business plan.
For more information, questions or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org