In this presentation, you will learn the basics of search engine optimization (SEO), how it works, and practical tips you can use to get your website found by the search engines.
Topics will include:
- Introduction to SEO in plain English
- What Google wants
- SEO factors you can control… and those you can’t
- Simple steps to improving your ranking
- What are keywords and key phrases
- How to avoid Google penalties
- What is an SEO audit
- SEO Tools you can use
- SEO and WordPress
This session is for people interested in the workings of SEO and who want to apply this information to increase their position in the search results.
Taking place at the Old Town Hall in Almonte, Tickets are $15 and include breakfast!
Bookings are closed for this event.