Next Intake: January 2018
• Starter Company Plus is a competitive business training program designed to assist eligible entrepreneurs through business plan development
• A select number of viable business plans with be eligible to move forward for potential funding
• 18 + years of age, Ontario resident, Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
• If a student or employed, cannot be more than 20 hours per week
• Looking to start a business, grow a business or purchase an existing business in a full-time capacity.
• Able to contribute 25% in kind or cash
• Those who demonstrate focus, commitment, dependability and vision
• Existing Businesses must have been established in the last 5 years
• Four day business plan “Boot Camp”
• Additional ongoing training provided by the Small Business Advisory Centre for the duration of the program
• Up to $5,000.00 in grant funding for up to 6 successful participants, per intake.
• Attend information session
• Application review
Phase 2 (Up to 12 participants)
• Business plan preparation & training
• Select viable plans will move on to phase 3
Phase 3 (Up to 6 participants)
• Plan is presented to the Grant Review Committee
• Grant disbursement
• Business Coaching
Bookings are closed for this event.