Postponed – to be rescheduled at a later date
Low Cost and No Cost Marketing Tools You Can Use to Grow Your Business
Increase your sales with targeted, low cost/no-cost marketing tools. You will learn how to develop simple and inexpensive marketing strategies for your business. We will discuss:
- Basic marketing rules you need to know.
- How to identify your ideal target market and ways to engage them.
- How to understand your market and know your customers.
- How to identify your key differentiators.
- How to develop a simple marketing plan.
- Effective online and offline marketing tools you can start using today.
Attend this seminar to learn how to get big results from a small budget.
Speaker: Andrew Patricio, BizLaunch – http://www.bizlaunch.com
Please note: This workshop will be held at Algonquin College-the BIRL (Perth) not at the Small Business Advisory Centre in Smiths Falls. We would like to thank Algonquin College Community Employment Services (CES) for providing the space for the workshop