Date(s) - Tuesday, March 5, 2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Small Business Advisory Centre
This workshop will involve practical and hands-on learning which will ultimately show you how to build an authentic and genuine Instagram presence to grow your business.
The focus will be on:
- What does Instagram offer that other social networks do not?
- Who is your target audience?
- Which members of your audience are active on Instagram?
- How can you partner your Instagram marketing plan with other social strategies?
- Creating a profile and grid aesthetic which works for you
- The strategy of #Hashtags – How to use the right hashtags and @ mentions
- Content planning and scheduling
- Posting to drive engagement that truly connects
- An overview of Instagram Stories
- Reviewing Instagram Analytics.
It is designed for those that have some knowledge of Instagram (ideally have the business account set up and running, though that is not essential) but want to learn how to unlock its full potential with the addition of new functionality and increased strategic understanding.
- Basic familiarity with Instagram and an Instagram account
- Smartphone with a running Instagram account
Speaker: Sherry Crummy of Crummy Media – www.crummymedia.com