Presenter: Carey McMaster is a Business Development and Growth Specialist with TRAICON.
• Reporting Business Income
• Reporting Costs of Goods Sold
• Reporting Business Expenses
• Calculating Business-Use-of-Home Expenses
• Calculating Capital Cost Allowance (CCA)
• Calculating Motor Vehicle ExpensesDuration: 90-minutesIncludes: Canada Revenue Agency Forms T2125E – Statement of Business or Professional Activities and T4002E – Self-employed Business, Professional, Commission, Farming, and Fishing Income Guide
Outcome: Knowledge for completing Form T2125E and filing business income to Canada Revenue Agency.