Date(s) - Thursday, March 26, 2020
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Algonquin College - The BIRL
How to Cost and Price Your Products and Services Profitably
Pricing is one of the most important decisions you make in your business and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Setting a price that’s too high or too low could affect sales, profitability and cash flow. We’ll share a winning formula with you that you can use to ensure your products and services are priced profitably.
- How to conduct industry and competitor research.
- How to calculate your true costs.
- What’s a fair profit margin?
- Pricing your products or services for profit.
- How to increase your profit margins without increasing your selling prices.
- Calculate your monthly and annual break-even sales.
Pricing your products and services effectively will help increase your bottom line results.
Instructor: Andrew Patricio, BizLaunch – http://www.bizlaunch.ca
Please note: This workshop will be held at Algonquin College-the BIRL (Perth) not at the Small Business Advisory Centre in Smiths Falls. We would like to thank Algonquin College Community Employment Services (CES) for providing the space for the workshop
The cost is $20 person, Please click here to register