Date(s) - Monday, March 20, 2017
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Small Business Advisory Centre
In this presentation, you will learn the basics of getting started with email marketing, and how to use it effectively.
Topics will include:
· What is email marketing?
· How to choose an email service provider
· How to build and grow your email list
· How to use autoresponder sequences
· How often should I email my list
· How do I create an opt-in list on my website
· Should I use plain-text emails or HTML?
· Staying within the SPAM laws
· Does email marketing still work?
This session is for people interested in email marketing for their business, and provides basic tips and steps to get started.
Bookings are closed for this event.