The Government of Canada purchases between $15-$20 billion of goods and services each year.
This seminar provides key information about how to sell to the Government of Canada that will help you learn how to:
- find out whether the Government of Canada buys your good or service
- understand the contracting process
- register in supplier databases
- build networks and promote your business
- search for opportunities
- take advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca
- understand the security clearance process
- bid on opportunities
With Alain Martel of the Public Works and Government Services Canada
Bookings are closed for this event.