Date(s) - Tuesday, November 5, 2019
9:30 am - 11:30 am
The Small Business Advisory Centre
Your brand is not just your logo…
It’s your voice, your story, your colours, even your business plan. Find out what you might be missing and how to tie it all together. This workshop takes the overwhelm out of filling in the blanks and helps you understand and love your brand!
Who’s it for?
Anyone in the planning stages of starting a business and businesses new or established.
- Learn the components and importance of a brand
- Learn why putting pen to paper helps brands succeed and grow
- Review the Brand Anatomy Guide
- Brand Checklist worksheet
- Individual Brand Assessment
- Q+A session
- Review brand update options
- Gain insight, inspiration + direction!
Cost: $20.00 – To book tickets, click here.