The Small Business Advisory Centre (Smiths Falls, Lanark County, northern Leeds Grenville) has been continuing to work remotely with businesses in the past few weeks that have been impacted by the COVID 19. To help our business community during this challenging time, we will be hosting three free webinars on the following topics.
1. How to Manage Your Cash Flow Through the Covid-19 Crisis
2. How To Market Your Business Through the Covid-19 Crisis
3. How to Operate Remotely and Online Through the Covid-19 Crisis
The three webinars will be led by Andrew Patricio, the founder and owner of BizLaunch.
About Andrew Patricio: Mr. Patricio has worked with Fortune 500 companies to improve their brand presence, with thousands of small business owners and as an internationally recognized small business expert, he has trained entrepreneurs in Canada and 21 other countries. Andrew understands entrepreneurs because he is an entrepreneur, having started several businesses of his own, and has authored two books on small business.
Registration Information: The webinar is open to all business owners, staff and prospective entrepreneurs in Smiths Falls, Lanark County and Leeds Grenville. To register for this webinar please use the link below to reserve your seat.
How to Manage Your Cash Flow Through the Covid-19 Crisis – April 6th, 2020 @ 2 pm
- How to update your cash flow.
- Where to find relief programs for small business.
- What you can do immediately to stay in business.
- Funding for small business.
- How to update your financial forecasts
The Small Business Advisory Centre can be reached by phone at 613-283-7002 ext 108, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or online at: