Make Your Pitch
Young Entrepreneurs, Make Your Pitch is a competition that challenges Ontario high school students to pitch their business ideas in a two-minute video. Twenty finalists will be chosen to present their ideas in front of a judging panel at OCE’s Discovery at Metro Toronto Convention Centre. Six winners will be chosen. Visit Make Your Pitch for further details.
Young Entrepreneurs, Make Your Pitch – Awards for 20 finalists:
- Admission to Discovery in Toronto on April 29- May 1 2018 with transportation and hotel for the finalist and a chaperone
- Entrepreneurship activities and networking
Winners receive reserved entry into the Summer Company program, including:
- Business plan development and consultation
- An award of up to $3,000 to start your business*
In the case of a winning team, a team representative will be presented with the awards and it will be their responsibility to divide them among the team.
* To qualify for funding through Summer Company, winners must meet all of the Summer Company Program Guidelines. If a winner does not qualify for the Summer Company program, an equivalent in support will be provided (i.e., Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE), Regional Innovation Centre (RIC) or Small Business Enterprise Centre (SBEC) services).