Date(s) - Thursday, April 27, 2017
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Small Business Advisory Centre
Marketing and Advertising for Small Business
In this presentation, you will get an overview of effective marketing and advertising techniques for small business.
Topics will include:
· What is Marketing anyway?
· How to hold your advertising accountable
· The real purpose of advertising
· Grassroots marketing on a budget
· How to evaluate which media to use
· Making the most from your marketing and advertising dollar
· Testing and tracking your marketing and advertising
· Online marketing with Facebook and Google AdWords
· Social Proof and how to make it work for you
This session is for people interested in how to make the best use of their marketing and advertising budget.
Bookings are closed for this event.