Date(s) - Thursday, April 27, 2017
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Small Business Advisory Centre
Marketing and Advertising for Small Business
In this presentation, you will get an overview of effective marketing and advertising techniques for small business.
Topics will include:
· What is Marketing anyway?
· How to hold your advertising accountable
· The real purpose of advertising
· Grassroots marketing on a budget
· How to evaluate which media to use
· Making the most from your marketing and advertising dollar
· Testing and tracking your marketing and advertising
· Online marketing with Facebook and Google AdWords
· Social Proof and how to make it work for you
This session is for people interested in how to make the best use of their marketing and advertising budget.